Here is a checklist for Event Organisers containing all the equipment needed for a Level C event. The club’s equipment is stored at Sprowston. Make arrangements with Equipment Officer, Pat Bedder or Alan (01603 424589) to collect it. Download the Event Equipment List as a PDF here.
SIGNAGE (majority of signs with moveable arrow are attached to canes)
Road direction : ‘O‘Signs
Event Area signs : Parking; Registration; Start; Finish; Download; Caution Runners Crossing.
REGISTRATION RED TENT (complete with pegs & mallet)
- 2 @ Tables large
- 1 @ Table small
- 2 @ Chairs
- Registration Box (contains: cash float; 10 compasses; pens, markers, stapler; scissors; tape etc; emergency mobile)
- Satchel for info sheets & registration forms
- Box for Car Keys
- First Aid bag. (including location maps for nearest Hospital to venue)
Bag of Fluorescent Bibs + 2 coats (for Event Officials & Marshalls)
Required for Registration:
- Hire E-cards (dibbers). [Equip Officer Supply]
- White & Yellow maps [Planner supply]
- Course Description sheets (orange to brown). [Planner supply]
- Yellow registration forms. [Equip Officer Supply]
- Event information sheets [Planner or Organiser]
- BOF Leaflets, misc info papers.[ ]
- Start Sail, Rod & Stake
- Start Grid, pins & mallet
- Green/White tapes to Start & Notice.
- Clear SI unit – Aluminum Stake
- Start SI Unit – Aluminum Stake
- Marked Start Kite & Stake
- Clock with countdown bleep
- Map Boxes
Required for Start [Planner supply]
- Course Maps
- Clear SI Unit
- Check SI Unit
- Start SI Unit
- Crib sheet re course info etc.
- Finish Sail, Rod & Stake
- Finish SI Unit – Aluminum Stake.
Required for Finish [Planner supply]
- Finish SI Unit
- Norfolk Orienteering Club Sail
- Red/White Tape; Hazard Yellow/Black Tape,Canes, String/Wire
- Shovel for excreta, Secateurs/Scythe
SI Download Blue Tent plus tables, chairs and computing equipment etc. is held & stored by SI Manager.