Just turn up within the inner ring road in Norwich at 18:45, at which time your Turf screen will change to show the zones specific to the event. To plan your strategy here is a screenshot of the zones:
Do you go to the centre, so that you have the greatest number of zones to go for? Or, do you go to the edge in the hope that no-one else will take your zones?
A quick summary of the rules & scoring.
All regular zones within the event area are deactivated for the participants in the event.
Takeover time is 30 seconds.
- This is the time you have to stay in the zone to “take” it
Block time is 3 minutes.
- This is the time you have to wait before you can take a zone already taken by another player
Assists are disabled.
- This is when you are “turfing” with another player
Taking a zone is worth 10 points.
- Self explanatory, hopefully
All zones are worth the same – 60 points per hour / 1 point per minute.
- These are additional points you gain just for holding the zone.
No neutral bonuses for neutral zones.
- In the normal game you get a bonus for taking a zone not currently held by another player. This does not apply during the event
More info on the Turf ‘Wiki’